Senior Technical Advisor - Antimicrobial Resistance (STA-AMR) will, under the leadership of Principal Technical Advisor - Good Pharmacy Practices, provide management support and technical assistance for the design and implementation of country interventions related to AMR.
Minimum Education and Experiences
- Master’s degree in a health-related field with specialized training and/or experience related to AMR and its key elements such as multi-sectoral coordination, infection prevention, and control (IPC), antimicrobial stewardship (AMS), etc.
- At least seven+ years of clinical or public health experience, of which at least four years in areas linked to appropriate prescribing and use of antimicrobial, hospital therapeutic committee work, appropriate medicines use, development of treatment guidelines, IPC or other aspects of AMR containment
- Awareness of Nepal’s national program on AMR and its status and keenly interested in AMR and its containment
- Strong networking, collaboration, and advocacy skills
- Experience in the development of training and advocacy materials
- Experience in hospital therapeutic committee work
- Experience in the development of policy and standard treatment guidelines
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent writing and presentation skills in English and Nepali are essential