We are seeking a proactive individual to join
our team as a Research Assistant
(MEL Unit). As an aspirant for this position, you will provide support
in the execution of all projects undertaken the Monitoring Evaluation and
Learning (MEL) Unit.
Detailed job description and requirements
- Engage in project activities in coordination with project team as appropriate and agreeable
- Support marketing and documentation/proposal works
- Participate in the development and testing of qualitative and quantitative research tools and facilitate the data collection, cleaning and entry process
- Visit project sites and collect data when required.
- Undertake data analysis, interpretation and reports preparation.
- University Degree preferably in Social Science, Economics, Statistics, or related fields
- At least 2 years of experience in the development projects
- Experience in conducting field research using qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Ability and willingness to travel to project locations
- Proficiency/familiarity in computer
based statistical packages and data management tools (ODK, Access, Stata, SPSS,
R etc.) will be an advantage.
If you are an action-orientated and astute individual who would like to join our team, to support a dynamic and growing business, please apply by sending your CV (covering letter NOT required at this stage), no later than 31st July 2021 at [email protected]