The Project Officer will report to the Programme Officer He/ she is in charge of running the field office and coordinating all Zambia Red Cross National Society program/project activities; He/she will undertake all measures professionally and technically appropriate to ensure effective and efficient management of project plans and resources.
Minimum Requirement and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Developmental Studies, Disaster Management, or Economics obtained from a recognized institution.
- Bachelors degree in Environmental management; Climate change and sustainable development
- With not less 4 years of experience in the related field.
- Knowledge of anticipatory actions
- Knowledge in Cash Transfer in emergencies
- Community Engagement and accountability
- Knowledge in Monitoring Evaluation and Learning
- Climate change and environmental management