The Adviser will work collaboratively with programme and partnership team to steer the development of capacity of Oxfam in Nepal’s partners towards autonomy, network, co-creation, and feminist principle including overseeing the programmatic and contractual relationship with partners.
Qualification & Experiences
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline related to Sociology/ Development Studies/ Human Resources/ Business Administration and/or any other relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience in building partner capacity in a technical or business function capacity, including hands on experience at national level NGO or INGO in providing strategic support in a senior level position.
- Experience in developing policies and procedures.
- Experience of gathering, analyzing, and presenting quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to analyse, network, and communicate complex information to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrates creativity in seeking better ways to work and shares with team while promoting high standards.
team leadership and proven track record in achieving great team
performance and sound ability to work together with others and
independently as required.
Application for the above position can be sent by 31 July 2021. If you would like to learn more about this role, please refer to job profile. Apply Here