The MEL Manager will support the design and implementation of the program’s Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning (MERL) system in accordance with the program’s overall Research and Learning/Evaluation Agenda, including the collection and analysis of monitoring data.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the design the project’s MERL system and collaborating, learning and adapting processes in close coordination with the Director of Research and Learning and technical and programmatic staff
- Oversee KAWAS’ MERLsystem, including overseeing baseline data collection, analysis, reporting, and dissemination of lessons learned to KAWAS stakeholders
- Develop and maintain M&E system, ensuring effective, timely and accurate data collection/quality
- Track performance to inform adaptive management and the Research and Learning/Evaluation Agenda
- Plan and ensure indicators, evaluation methodology and data collection systems are appropriate and practical
- Lead the development of qualitative and quantitative monitoring indicators and methods for collecting associated data
Degree in social science, international development, or a relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
- At least14 years of experience in monitoring, evaluation and research
- Knowledge of and/or experience with USAID results frameworks, M&E plans, and program evaluation including collaboration and learning.
- Demonstrated experience designing and conducting data quality assessments and data audits
- Experience conducting knowledge management and dissemination activities on similar programs
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image.
Apply Here for more Details