ECDC is looking for an experience and qualified Nepali citizens for the following post based in Rautahat District
- Project Implementation, and Management
- Ensure effective implementation of the project
- Develop district level work plans
- Coordinate with team for timely implementation
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in, Social Science, Rural development, Education and other relevant studies.
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience, in areas related Governance project, Health accountability and Policy Advocacy work.
- Experience in project management, including results-based management, monitoring and evaluation and reporting.
- Understanding on GESI, gender and social norms,
- Experience of promoting youth networks and social campaigns.
- Previous knowledge of community mobilization
Interested candidates are required to send their CV and cover letter indicating the post applied for with a recent photo to [email protected] within 7 days from the date of vacancy publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.