The Better World Books offers a unique opportunity for organizations dedicated to fostering early literacy in children f...
Critical Path Institute’s (C-Path) Translational Therapeutics Accelerator (TRxA) has announced its 2024 global Request f...
The Animal Charity Evaluators is currently accepting applications for the Movement Grants Program to build and strengthe...
The Mama Cash invites applicants who are not current Resilience Fund grantee-partners to submit their Letters of Interes...
With funding from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), this International Society for Infectious Diseases (ISID...
The Nature Conservancy has launched a call for proposals to provides technical assistance to local organizations seeking...
- Access to International, National Grant Information.
- Email alert everyday on National and International Grant Announcements.
- Information on National and International events, webinars on fundraising and project development.
- Online resources such as e-books, manual, sample proposals and reports.
- Monthly Newsletter.
- Exclusively designed resources on fundraising and project developments.
- National and International job announcements in INGOs and NGOs.
- Annual Planner.
- All services provided to Premium Members
- Support on developing 1 project proposal
- Review 2 project proposals in a year
- One-to-one coaching
- Proposal Writing and Fundraising
- Fundraising Strategy
- Field Visit
These are the main services we provide for our users.
We provide detailed information on national and international grant announcements relevant to NGOs in Nepal. Members will be informed through daily email alerts
You will access the unlimited resources on how to build fundraising capacity skills of your organization and fundraising team, fundraising strategies, sample proposals, reports, templates and many more in one click.
Post Your Project
Our Exclusive members will have a special access to post their project on our website which will help to reach out to the relevant grant makers.
Professional development workers can provide their consultancy services through us. We help connect the relevant NGOs and development workers and fundraises in fundraising, proposal writing, and project development.
The interested individuals, professionals and volunteers who desire to provide voluntary services in community development work can contact us. We will connect you with the right NGOs.