Submissions are now open for the Data Empowerment Fund to support a diverse set of initiatives that enable greater indiv...
The African Activists for Climate Justice (AACJ) invites you to be a part of the solution! If you're passionate about ma...
The European Union (EU) is pleased to announce the launch of a call for Associated Regions to participate alongside the...
Gavi is proud to announce that INFUSE 2024 is actively seeking innovative solutions uniquely positioned to enhance healt...
Applications are now open for the SDG Impact Finance Initiative Design Funding Window to accelerate advancements in the...
The Career Grant call welcomes researchers who have recently received a doctorate or who are at an early stage of their...
- Access to International, National Grant Information.
- Email alert everyday on National and International Grant Announcements.
- Information on National and International events, webinars on fundraising and project development.
- Online resources such as e-books, manual, sample proposals and reports.
- Monthly Newsletter.
- Exclusively designed resources on fundraising and project developments.
- National and International job announcements in INGOs and NGOs.
- Annual Planner.
- All services provided to Premium Members
- Support on developing 1 project proposal
- Review 2 project proposals in a year
- One-to-one coaching
- Proposal Writing and Fundraising
- Fundraising Strategy
- Field Visit
These are the main services we provide for our users.
We provide detailed information on national and international grant announcements relevant to NGOs in Nepal. Members will be informed through daily email alerts
You will access the unlimited resources on how to build fundraising capacity skills of your organization and fundraising team, fundraising strategies, sample proposals, reports, templates and many more in one click.
Post Your Project
Our Exclusive members will have a special access to post their project on our website which will help to reach out to the relevant grant makers.
Professional development workers can provide their consultancy services through us. We help connect the relevant NGOs and development workers and fundraises in fundraising, proposal writing, and project development.
The interested individuals, professionals and volunteers who desire to provide voluntary services in community development work can contact us. We will connect you with the right NGOs.