The Technical Coordinator will require to be exceptional, dedicated, and highly motivated professional, with a strong commitment to Oxfam's values and beliefs with the following qualification and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline related to Engineering/ Forestry/ Agriculture/ Environment Sciences/ Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience (3 years of experience for master’s degree or above)
- Experience in project and partnership management and budget planning and oversight, online MIS, and use of excel.
- Sound technical knowledge/experience in climate change and DRR sector.
- Facilitate interaction between different development practitioners of various levels with strong social skills, managing processes between colleagues, partners, donor, government, and communities.
- Ability to analyse, network, and communicate complex information to a wide range of stakeholders.
team leadership and proven track record in achieving great team
performance and sound ability to work together with others and
independently as required.
Application for the above position can be sent by 31 July 2021. If you would like to learn more about this role, please refer to job profile. Apply Here