The Government Liaison and Compliance Coordinator will
be accountable for the development and oversight of policies and
programs intended for the mitigation and/or reduction of compliance,
security and reputational risks.
Qualification & Experiences
Application for the above position can be sent by 31 July 2021. If you would like to learn more about this role, please refer to job profile. Apply Here
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline related to Business Administration/ Risk Management.
- Minimum of 7 years of working experience in similar role including 3 years of experience in development sector.
- Demonstrated professional experience in working with Government of Nepal.
or appreciation of Nepal in terms of its political, economic, and
social trends plus a good understanding of the key development and
humanitarian issues in the Country.
- Broad knowledge of Internal Audit Standards of Nepal and experience with audits of multi-donor contract finances.
- Knowledge of financial procedures of major donor agencies e.g. EC, ECHO, DIPECHO, DFID, SDC, SIDA among others.
- Experience in security management.