The Executive Director of NNDSWO is responsible for overall management function (both office and programme) of the organization. The Executive Director is a leader of management teamand under supervision of National President. S/he is responsible for developing policy, plan, programme, project and budgets of the organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Competed Master's degree in social science or management disciplines.
- Minimum of five years working experience inmanagerial position OR Three Years in Director position with progressive responsibilities.
- Previous experience in developing successful proposals for external donor fund raising is required.
- Proven experience of managing projects on diverse sectors especially in advocacy, human rights, governance, education and livelihood is essential.
- Experience in strategic planning, consolidated budgeting and policy drafting in NGO context is desired.
- Proven experience of managing project funded by bi-lateral and multi-lateral donor agencies including USAID,EU and DFID.
- Experience of working in a network based organizations is preferred.
- Experience of managing and leading the consortium based projects.
Applicants are requested to send their updated CV and a motivation letter mentioning minimum salary expectation by 25 July 2021. Please send your application via e-mail to [email protected]