International Brain Research Organization (IBRO) is seeking applications for Parenthood grants to support early-career P...
The Global Leaders Division in the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA) Office of...
GenScript Life Science Research Grant Program is a new initiative dedicated to supporting breakthroughs in life science...
Gavi is proud to announce that INFUSE 2024 is actively seeking innovative solutions uniquely positioned to enhance healt...
The Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO) is inviting applications for projects supporting women’s parti...
Applications are now open for the Rice360 Institute for Global Health Technologies 14th Annual Undergraduate Global Heal...
- Access to International, National Grant Information.
- Email alert everyday on National and International Grant Announcements.
- Information on National and International events, webinars on fundraising and project development.
- Online resources such as e-books, manual, sample proposals and reports.
- Monthly Newsletter.
- Exclusively designed resources on fundraising and project developments.
- National and International job announcements in INGOs and NGOs.
- Annual Planner.
- All services provided to Premium Members
- Support on developing 1 project proposal
- Review 2 project proposals in a year
- One-to-one coaching
- Proposal Writing and Fundraising
- Fundraising Strategy
- Field Visit
These are the main services we provide for our users.
We provide detailed information on national and international grant announcements relevant to NGOs in Nepal. Members will be informed through daily email alerts
You will access the unlimited resources on how to build fundraising capacity skills of your organization and fundraising team, fundraising strategies, sample proposals, reports, templates and many more in one click.
Post Your Project
Our Exclusive members will have a special access to post their project on our website which will help to reach out to the relevant grant makers.
Professional development workers can provide their consultancy services through us. We help connect the relevant NGOs and development workers and fundraises in fundraising, proposal writing, and project development.
The interested individuals, professionals and volunteers who desire to provide voluntary services in community development work can contact us. We will connect you with the right NGOs.