Do you work for an organization providing MT to cancer patients, survivors, caregivers, or healthcare professionals? Thr...
With the support of the US State Department’s Secretary’s Office on Global Women’s Issues, Search for Common Ground (Sea...
Applications are now open for the International Community Access to Child Health (ICATCH) grant program of the American...
The Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research is seeking three country-based mentor institutes for its joint initi...
The Love Positive Women (LPW) is excited to launch the call for applications for the 3rd annual Love Positive Women (LPW...
The ITTF Foundation is inviting applications for the Dream Building Fund (DBF) to support initiatives that solve societa...
- Access to International, National Grant Information.
- Email alert everyday on National and International Grant Announcements.
- Information on National and International events, webinars on fundraising and project development.
- Online resources such as e-books, manual, sample proposals and reports.
- Monthly Newsletter.
- Exclusively designed resources on fundraising and project developments.
- National and International job announcements in INGOs and NGOs.
- Annual Planner.
- All services provided to Premium Members
- Support on developing 1 project proposal
- Review 2 project proposals in a year
- One-to-one coaching
- Proposal Writing and Fundraising
- Fundraising Strategy
- Field Visit
These are the main services we provide for our users.
We provide detailed information on national and international grant announcements relevant to NGOs in Nepal. Members will be informed through daily email alerts
You will access the unlimited resources on how to build fundraising capacity skills of your organization and fundraising team, fundraising strategies, sample proposals, reports, templates and many more in one click.
Post Your Project
Our Exclusive members will have a special access to post their project on our website which will help to reach out to the relevant grant makers.
Professional development workers can provide their consultancy services through us. We help connect the relevant NGOs and development workers and fundraises in fundraising, proposal writing, and project development.
The interested individuals, professionals and volunteers who desire to provide voluntary services in community development work can contact us. We will connect you with the right NGOs.